Friday, June 5, 2009

The Beginning

And so it begins...

I will be starting graduate school this fall at University of Central Florida. I feel I am standing on the threshold of real change in my life. I will be studying International Studies in the Political Science department, but my focus will be on the study of Human Rights. It took me a while to come to this point. It almost feels I have come full circle, but this time I know where I want to go and what I want to do. Fighting for Human Rights is my real passion. And so, this blog is going to document my journey fighting for people who either have lost their voice or never had a voice of which to speak. I will be posting different stories, videos, and articles to help keep anyone who follows this informed about what is going on in the world outside. This will also follow my own personal journey through the pursuit of my master's at UCF and hopefully, of my Ph.D. at a school yet to be determined. I am excited about what's to come. The presipice of real change is at my feet. Let's jump in...

No comments:

Post a Comment